Reports of the Academy of Sciences
Rules for authors1. Articles submitted to the editorial board should be the direction of the institution, which was carried out this work, and expert opinion on the possibility of publication. When you work in several institutions presented the direction of each institution. K article must be accompanied by a certified expert review. In the direction of the institution for the publication of articles in the biological and medical sciences, in the expert opinion and a review of it is necessary to specify that the article does not contain information about the objects, materials, methods of research and practical recommendations which do not comply with generally accepted principles and norms of bio- and medical ethics enshrined in international memorandums, conventions, declarations and agreements. If necessary, the editorial board has the right to submit a paper on the biological and medical sciences at the pre-tional review in Bioethics Council of the Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Tajikistan and the Medical Ethics Committee of Medical Sciences of the Republic of Tatarstan Ministry of Health. Articles that do not have representation, edited will not be accepted.
2. The Editorial Board accepts articles prepared in Microsoft Word system, and (or) teh, at the same time with printing articles in 2 copies and shall be the relevant files (for each item on a separate disk or floppy disk). The manuscript should be printed on a computer through the 1.5 line spacing (font size - 14 pt), on white paper A4 (297x210 mm). Text strings must occupy 28-30, 60-64 characters per line, should be left on the left margin of at least 25 mm. All manuscript pages must be numbered.
3. article should not exceed 6-8 pages of computer text, including text, illustrations (graphics, drawings, diagrams, photographs) (no more than 4), references (no more than 15). Drawings, graphs, charts and photographs in the manuscript text is inserted and attached separately, and must be made on white paper in the form of computer print on a laser printer with a resolution of at least 300 dpi (dots per inch). Explanatory signature and formulas on the picture are not desirable. In addition, the illustrations should be presented as a separate JPEG or TIFF file with a resolution of at least 300 dpi (dots per inch) and no smaller than 5x6 cm and no more than refer to 15h18. The Editorial Board accepts for publication only black-and-white illustrations. Tables are numbered in the order they are mentioned in the text in Arabic numerals. The table name must be followed by the line below after the number. All columns in the tables must have headers and be divided by vertical lines. Table rows have to be separated by horizontal lines. The repetition of the same data in the text, tables and figures is not allowed.
4. The text should be stated briefly, carefully edited and signed by all the authors indicating their name, surname and patronymic, telephone numbers. Each instance must contain: article text, references, texts resume in Russian, Tajik and ang-liyskom languages. Each resume after the article title is the name of the institution (s) in which (s) carried out this work. After each resume separately listed keywords in these languages.
5. In the upper right corner of the first page of the manuscript indicates a branch of science, which corresponds to the article, the line below the left corner of the page indicate the article index on the Universal Decimal Classification (UDC); in the center of the next line - the initials and surname of the author, academic title, if the author has it; below - name of the article, and then specify the name of the institution, which was carried out this study, then - any of the members of the Academy of Sciences of Tajikistan presented the article, if the author is not a member of the Academy of Sciences; below - a summary in Russian, keywords in the article by a dash and address for correspondence (postal and electronic); immediately after the text of the article is a list of references and the texts of the summary and key words in Tajik and English languages.
6. This article should be used physical units and designations in the International System of Units.
7. The formulas and symbols to be printed on a computer in the same style. Writing mathematical formulas in the form of drawings is not allowed. cumbersome notation should be avoided. Numbered formulas are written with a red line, the equation number in parentheses is placed at the right edge. Numbered only those formulas that are referenced.
8. Abbreviations should be explained, except common.
9. in decimal fractions after the integer part of a dot.
10. At the mention in the text of the foreign names in parentheses should be given their original spelling.
11. The first mention in the article name of a species of animal or plant is in Russian and Latin, for example: gazelle (Gazella subgutturosa Guld), then given a Russian name or the first letter of the genus and species name in Latin, such as G. subgutturosa. Generic and species names in Latin, are in italics.
12. In the text you need to give references to all of the tables, figures and photographs; on the left margins of the manuscript should be noted, where they are mentioned for the first time.
13. The quoted literature is given under the heading "References" at the end. All references are given in the original language and numbered. Titles of works in languages using non-Latin script, written in the Latin script. Cited literature should be numbered consecutively in order of appearance in the text works. References in the text must be enclosed in square brackets. References to unpublished works are not allowed. References should be listed as follows:
For books: , name and initials of the author, full title of the book, place of publication, publisher, year of publication, volume or issue, the total number of pages.
For periodicals: name of the publication, year of publication, volume, number, first and last page of the article.
Before place the publications put a dash between the place of publication and publisher - the colon, before the year editions - a comma before the magazine entitled - dashes.
14. The return of the manuscript to the author for revision does not mean that the article is accepted for publication. Upon receipt of the modified text of the manuscript again considered by the editorial board. The finalized text should be returned together with the original version of article, as well as the answer to all the comments. The date of receipt shall be the date of receipt by the editorial board of the final version of the article.
15. text sends a manuscript is final and must be carefully prepared, verified, without corrections, and signed by the author. Collective article should be signed by all the authors
16. The manuscripts that do not meet these rules, the editorial board will not be accepted.
17. An article in the Reports of the Academy of Sciences of Tajikistan does not prevent the printing of its extended version in another periodical.