News of the Academy of Sciences
Rules for authorsEditorial Board draws the attention of the authors to the need at the direction of the article to the editorial board to strictly observe the following rules:
1. The size of the article should not exceed 10 pages. Computer text, including text, tables, bibliography (no more than 15 sources), pictures, the number of which shall not exceed 4, and text summaries in Russian, Tajik and English.
2. The article should be prepared in Microsoft Word system, at the same time with printing articles in 2 copies and shall be the relevant files (for each item on a separate disk or floppy disk). The manuscript should be printed on the computer (headset Times New Roman, type size - 14, interval between lines - 1.5) on white paper A4 (297x210 mm). Text lines 28-30 should occupy 60 characters in a line from left field should be left at least 25 mm. All manuscript pages must be numbered.
3. The drawings, graphs, charts and photographs in the manuscript text is inserted and attached separately, and must be made on white paper in the form of computer print on a laser printer with a resolution of at least 300 dpi (dots per inch). Explanatory signature and formulas on the picture are not desirable. Illustrations should be presented as a separate JPEG or TIFF file with a resolution of at least 300 dpi (dots per inch) and no smaller than 5x6 cm and no more than 18x24 cm. Accepted for publication only black-and-white illustrations. The repetition of the same data in the text, tables and figures is not allowed.
4. The tables are numbered in the order they are mentioned in the text in Arabic numerals. The table name must be followed after the number. All columns in the tables must have headers and be divided by vertical lines. Rows of the table must also be separated by horizontal lines.
5. in the upper right corner of the first pages of the manuscript indicates a branch of science in which the article is placed, the line below the left corner of the page indicates UDC, then the next line of the center - the initials and surname of the author(s) beneath - the title of the article. Between the title of the article and the text is printed the name of the institution (s) in which (s) being provided by the article. Then summarizes in Russian. After a brief separate line lists keywords under them - the surname, name and patronymic of the author (s) completely, postal and e-mail address for correspondence. On the paper attached resume in Tajik and English with a list of key words in these languages.
6. The reduction of words, names, titles are not allowed, except for common abbreviations measures, physical, chemical and mathematical values, terms, etc.
7. The first mention in the article name of a species of animal, plant or microorganism is in Russian and Latin, for example: gazelle (Gazella subgutturosa Guld). In the future, if this view is common Russian name, is a Russian name or the first letter of the genus and species name in Latin, for example: G. subgutturosa Guld.
8. References in the paper are given in square brackets, eg , [1,3-5]. References are listed in one list (under the heading "References") in the order mentioned in the text and is issued as follows:
For books:, name and initials of the author, full title of the book, place of publication, publisher, year of publication, volume or issue, the total number of pages.
For periodicals:, name and initials of the author, title of publication, year of publication, volume, number, first and last page of the article.
Before place the publications put a dash between the place of publication and publisher - the colon, before the year editions - a comma before the magazine entitled - dashes.
1. Savoy GI Larvae koktsinellid fauna of the USSR. - L .: Nauka, 1983, 240 p.
2. Danzig EM - Entomol. surveyed. 1964, v. 43, no. 3, p. 633-646.
9. References to unpublished works are not allowed.
10. The manuscripts submitted to the editorial board should be the direction of the institution, which was carried out this work. When you work in several institutions presented the direction of each institution. K article must be accompanied by a certified expert review.
11. in the direction of the institution for the publication of articles in the biological and medical sciences, in the expert opinion and a review of it is necessary to specify that the article does not contain information about the objects, materials, methods of research and practical recommendations are not appropriate generally accepted principles and norms of bio- and medical ethics, enshrined in international memorandums, conventions, declarations and agreements. If necessary, the editorial board has the right to submit a paper on the biological and medical sciences for further review in the Bioethics Council of the Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Tajikistan and the Medical Ethics Committee of Medical Sciences of the Republic of Tatarstan Ministry of Health
12. The Editorial Board reserves the right to make cuts and edits manuscripts to recommend articles to the depositary. In the case of the return of the manuscript to the author for revision date of submission shall be the date of receipt of the final text by the Editorial Board. Manuscripts that do not meet these rules, the editorial board will not be accepted.
13. text sends a manuscript is final and must be carefully prepared, verified, without corrections, and signed by the author (s). Collective article should be signed by all the authors.