News of the Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Tajikistan.Department of social sciences
Rules for authorsEditorial Board draws attention to the need for writers at the direction of the article to the editorial board to strictly observe the following rules:
1. The size of paper should not exceed 10 pages. Computer text, including text, tables, bibliography, pictures and texts separately in Tajik, Russian and English.
2. The article should be prepared in the Microsoft Word at the same time with a printout of an article in 2 copies shall also relevant files (for each item on a separate disk or floppy disk). The manuscript should be printed on the computer 1.5 spacing (font size - 14 pt), on white paper A4 (297h210 mm). Text strings must occupy 28-30, 60-64 characters per line, the left side should be left margin of at least 25 mm. All sheets of the manuscript should be numbered.
3. Pictures, graphics and photos into the text of the manuscript are not inserted and attached separately and must be made on white paper in the form of computer printout on a laser printer, measuring at least 5x6 cm and not more than 15h18 cm . Accepted for publication only black-and- white illustrations . Repeating the same information in the text, tables and figures is not allowed.
4. The tables are numbered in the order they are mentioned in the text in Arabic numerals. The table name should be followed by the line below after the number.
5. In the upper right corner of the first page of the manuscript indicates a branch of science , which is an article , the line below the left corner of the page indicates UDC , then the center of the next line - the initials and surname of the author (s) , under the title of the article nimi- . Between the title and the text is printed the name of the institution ( s) in which the article is made provided . Next is a summary in Russian . After a brief separate line lists keywords . On the paper attached resume in Tajik and English , key words in English, and an email address for correspondence . The manuscript must be accompanied by the electronic addresses, telephone numbers , name , patronymic and degrees of the author(s) .
6. Reduction of words, names are not allowed.
7. Formulas and symbols to be printed on the computer . Avoid cumbersome notation.
8. References in the paper are given in square brackets , eg [ 1 ] , [ 1,3-5 ] . References are listed in one list ( under the heading " References " ) in the order mentioned in the text, and shall be as follows:
For books: last name and initials of the authors, full title of the book , place of publication , publisher, year of publication, volume or issue , the total number of pages.
For periodicals: surname and initials of the author, title of publication, year of publication, volume number , first and last page of the article:
Before the place of publication is put a dash between the place of publication and publishing house - colon, before the year of publishing - comma, before the journal title - dash.
References to unpublished works are not allowed .
Manuscripts submitted to the editorial board should be the direction of the institution , expert opinion on the possibility of publication . When you work in several institutions submitted expert reports from each agency. To the article must be accompanied by a certified specialist review.
9. Manuscripts submitted to the editorial board should be the direction of the institution , expert opinion on the possibility of publication . When you work in several institutions submitted expert reports from each agency. To the article must be accompanied by a certified specialist review.
10. The Editorial Board reserves the right to make cuts and editorial changes manuscripts. Recommend this article to the depositary . In the case of the return of the manuscript to the author for revision date of submission shall be the date of receipt of the final text by the Editorial Board. Manuscripts that do not meet these rules , the editorial board will not be accepted.
11. In the event the article edited by the author returns a copy of the manuscript , and the editorial board reserves the right not to hold discussions based on its rejection.
Receive text of the manuscript is final and must be carefully prepared, verified , without corrections , and signed by the author(s). Collective article should be signed by all the authors.